Your personal data is provided to us when you visit our website; when you request information, either via the Internet, by phone or by another means (estate agent, quote request, site visit request, etc.) ; when you complete a form; when the information is provided to us indirectly (via a third party or third-party websites); when you sign an agreement with Artone, etc.
The majority of the information present on our website is available without having to provide your personal data. However, if we request your personal data, this will be used in observance of the points set out hereafter.
We collect and process your personal data to be able to respond to your information request, provide details of our activities, including current or future projects; to manage a contractual or pre-contractual relationship; to keep you informed; for accounting, advertising or marketing purposes, etc.
More specifically, when you interact with Artone via one of our chat windows or when you sign up via one of our forms, we will ask you to provide personal data. Similarly, emails (or any other message) that are sent to us may contain personal data and are likely to be stored. All information collected in this way is used to perform a service and/or ensure you receive the best response to your request. This information is therefore saved on secure servers belonging to Artone or a third party.
B. Personal data category
Personal data that you provide to us
This relates to general information (first name, last name, postal address, email address, telephone number, etc.) as well as any information that you provide voluntarily and without obligation, and any contact or marketing preferences that you give us with your consent; contact details for your business, association or institution; information relating to property; etc.
Personal data that we collect
This relates to information coming from third parties (public databases, social media, marketing sheets, etc.) and the automatic collection of personal data.
Non-personal anonymised or aggregated data
This relates to the type of browser used, the operating system, the domain name of the website through which you landed on the Artone website, etc.
C. Processing personal data
Your personal data is processed for the following reasons:
- Within the framework of contractual or pre-contractual relations with suppliers, clients and prospective clients, notably to process information requests regarding current or future projects; to manage the contractual relationship; for the setup, acceptance, sales monitoring and after-sales care of your property purchase; for accounting purposes; to combat any possible fraud, offences or violations (notably within the framework of anti-money laundering legislation) and ensure the management of any possible disputes or legal proceedings; etc.
- On the basis of our legitimate interest, notably to ensure the tracking of your information requests; to update, correct and gather personal data, where applicable using useful data from external partners that might be available; to contact you if we experience difficulties in responding to one of your requests; to check or improve the quality of your contacts with Artone based on your responses; to improve our products or services, tailor our events, website or mobile applications according to the preferences of our visitors, clients or prospective clients or to enhance security; obtain information for the purpose of purchasing assets; to combat any possible fraud, offences or violations and ensure the management of disputes and any legal proceedings; etc.
- Based on our legitimate interest and/or with your consent, notably to send you marketing material according to your communication preferences, such as, for example, to send you newsletters to which you have subscribed; send you reminders regarding your properties, to renew any service or contract that we offer and which is about to expire; inform you about offers on Artone products or services generally or specifically tailored to you; send out information concerning events organised by Artone; within the context of satisfaction surveys or market research surveys on our products and/or services or the property market; notify you of open house events; etc.
- Based on the law, notably to comply with our legal and regulatory responsibilities (i.a. relating to financial information); to respond to legal proceedings or requests for information from government authorities or other third parties; to prevent and detect crime and fraud, or to protect your rights or those of others; in order to respect legal assurances; etc.
If you would prefer to no longer receive marketing material from us, you can request this by sending a message to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
D. Protecting your personal data
Artone strives to respect the privacy of all users of its website and takes care to ensure that your personal data is processed in complete confidentiality and with your consent.
We have established measures concerning the personal data policy with the aim of protecting your personal data which falls under our control against unauthorised access or modification, against improper use or publication, as well as unlawful deletion or loss following an accident.
Our partners with access to your personal data are required to respect the confidential nature of the information that they process.
We consider your personal data as confidential information that is never communicated to third parties. Such data is neither sold nor transmitted to third parties for commercial purposes. The only exceptions to this, allowing us to send your personal data, are as follows:
- You have given us your formal consent in advance;
- We are required by law to transfer your data within the context of (preventing) fraud and abuse, or more broadly within the context of legal proceedings;
Your personal data may also be shared with other companies/organisations/partners that we have engaged to supply services in our name or any other service that you would have requested, or to third parties with whom Artone works on real estate projects, such as real estate agents or other property promotion companies, as well as in the event that our activities pick-up or expand.
Your personal data is also processed according to Belgian legislation on the protection of data and may be transferred within European Economic Area.
Artone would nevertheless draw your attention to the fact that there is no absolute guarantee of security, notably on the Internet.
E. Storing your personal data
Your personal data shall not be stored for longer than necessary to fulfil the objectives for which it was collected and to satisfy legal obligations.
When you show an interest in one of our property projects and/or you have made a purchase, we store your contact details in order to keep you informed of our activities and new projects until such time as you make a request to no longer receive such information.
However, you always have the opportunity, to make a request in writing to consult, modify, limit or object to the processing of your data or delete any personal information stored in our files. You also have the full right to unsubscribe from any mailshots sent by us.
If you are unhappy with the processing of your personal data, you have the option to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority (Autorité de Protection des Données [Belgian Data Protection Authority] – Rue de la Presse 35, 1000 Brussels – email@example.com).
F. Other websites or social media
When you browse the website, you also have the option to share or follow information about Artone, the website or the products and/or services available via the functionality of a third-party social network (for example using the buttons "share", "like" or "follow").